We take safety standards very seriously and continuously monitor changes in regulatory requirements to ensure we maintain compliance.
MCM adheres to federal, state, and local standards and code regulations using the tools and resources created within our MCM Safety Program.
MCM gives their employees the tools and knowledge to be safe and educated. Our field representatives are equipped to oversee safe and productive projects, with proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and consistent trainings on how to keep their jobsites safe from health hazards.
Our committed efforts have delivered an impressive EMR rating of 0.68!
The MCM team is OSHA-10 and, in many cases, OSHA-30 certified. All of the field employees are trained and certified to use all equipment including forklifts, scissor lifts, and more.
The MCM Safety Program
- MCM Safety Committee with representatives from all departments meets twice a month
- Field Safety Representatives on every jobsite
- Pre-Task Plans(PTPs) and Job Hazard Analyis’s (JHAs)
- Consultations with and members of third-party safety organizations (ISNetworld, etc.)
- Regular meetings with MIOSHA
- Weekly Safety meetings on jobsites
- Toolbox Talks with mandatory participation from all employees
- Partnered with Accident Fund, the company’s insurance to ensure we are proactively staying on top of all safety issues and rectifying them before they become actual problems
We share the following awards as evidence of our commitment to safety:
The MCM Team
Since 1985, we’ve usedto offer comprehensive facility solutions in greater West Michigan. Whether serving as your maintenance team or handling an urgent problem, MCM offers the needed to build and maintain your facility.
Ready to talk about partnering with MCM?