MCM takes our safety standards very seriously. We continuously monitor changes in regulatory requirements to ensure we maintain compliance. Key resources include:
- Industry Best Safety Practices
- Skills Training Best Practices
- Federal, State, and Local Code Requirements
Our committed efforts have delivered an impressive EMR rating of 0.81.
MCM provides a labor force that are OSHA-10 and in many cases OSHA-30 certified. All of the field employees are trained and certified to use all equipment i.e. forklifts, scissor lifts, and more.
Our dedicated Safety Director, Shannon Stears focuses on ensuring a safe work environment for all employees, customers and subcontractors. She leads our Safety Committee that:
- Meets twice a month
- Makes regular visits to jobsites
- Drives 100% compliance with Toolbox talks, Pre Task plans (PTPs), Job Hazards Analysis (JHAs), etc as required to meet MCM and Customer Site specific requirements
- Consults with and are members of third party safety organizations (ISNetworld, etc.)
- Proactively meets with our insurance company's Accident Fund representative to ensure that we are staying on top of all safety issues and rectifying them before they become a problem
Please contact Shannon if you have any questions or comments about our safety programs.
MCM strives to provide unrivaled support to the facilities managers, maintenance managers, property managers, and construction managers we serve in the following industries.