Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
IPD is a project delivery approach that integrates people, systems, business structures and practices into a process that collaboratively harnesses the talents and insights of all participants to optimize project results, increases the value to the owner, reduces waste, and maximizes efficiency. MCM has unofficially operated with this concept for over 30 years, but have recently applied these concepts and processes on larger scale projects.
IPD - Our Way
The "MCM Way" is our foundation for consistently delivering highly successful projects. Our unqie approach to Plan, Execute, and Optimize ensures that our customers have:
- Budget Confidence
- Schedule Certainty
- Best Practice/Best Value Functionality
- Quality Workmanship
Key Elements to Great IPD Execution:
- Early Collaboration Between the Owner, Architect, Engineer, and Trade Partners
- Trusted Partners
- Minimal Use of Lump Sum Contractors
- Eliminate Silos- Remove Obstacles Together
- Embrace Value Provided by Others
- Respectful Team Commitment and Accountability
See what others have to say about IPD - Our Way!
MCM strives to provide unrivaled support to the facilities managers, maintenance managers, property managers, and construction managers we serve in the following industries.